How fast do you dispatch my order?
All products in our online store are in stock and are directly available for dispatch. That why we are able to sent out the goods within 1 working day.
What is the delivery time?
Delivery time can vary a lot per country, but typically is about 3-7 days by express shipping, 5-20 days by EMS, and 10-30 days by Airmail. For country specific shipping information you can visit our support pages and search for your country. If you want a quick estimate for express shipping time, then use the tool below that shows an estimate based on recent actual shipping data.
Check how many days will it take for your package to get delivered
As you can see in the tool above, for most countries the parcel could arrive in 2-5 days. However, for some countries like Brazil, Argentina, Russian Federation it might take us around 20 days. Due to clearance issues with customs of these countries, we normally use EMS service instead of express. Please note that some countries are not dropdown menu above, because we don't have enough historical data to provide you a reasonable shipping time estimate. This does NOT mean that we don't ship to those countries!
If you need help tracking your delivery, or have concerns about a delivery time, we'll be on hand to answer your questions. Use the website Live Chat or click "support" at the top of any NetMart.club page.
What are the shipping options?
In the checkout you are able to choose from a wide range of shipping options.
- Express shipping (courier service): DHL, FedEx, and UPS. The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries have all express shipping options available.
- EMS: this option is also available for many countries
- Airmail: small and light orders also be shipped very cheap. The option will appear automatically in the checkout if your goods weight is not too high. CNetMart works with airmail companies such as Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, and Swiss Post. In addition, we also have a special 'Russian Line' shipping service. The latter, is dedicated for Russia.
- Ship with your own courier: For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying. We can ship any quantity of goods to any destination! NetMart ships to every country - simply set any delivery address in the one-page checkout to get a shipping quote instantly. You will be surprised by how cheap it is.
- All our shipping fees are calculated automatically according to either the actual kg weight of the goods or the goods' dimensions, plus the delivery location.
- Actual weight versus dimensional weight: The Air Waybill (formal shipping document) that accompanies your goods may show a kg weight that is less than the shipping band that you paid for. This happens when the item is light but bulky, so the shipping band is calculated by dimensions, not actual weight.
- The prices depend on the different rates of the shipping companies and are subject to change without notice. We're constantly working on lowering the shipping prices for you though!
- All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping. Shipping charges are not refundable except in cases of failed delivery under the terms of our Delivery Guarantee.
- If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a credit refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you.
Do you take care of shipping paperwork?
Small mistakes on the paperwork with international parcels can cause annoying delays or even unnecessary extra customs charges! So our Shipping Team ensure that everything is accurately filled in for smooth delivery to any destination. Whether it's a delivery to New York City or remote Pacific Islands, the NetMart team will make sure the job is done right!
Custom clearance & taxes
Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, NetMart will assist you fully. Any local sales tax or import duty will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases there is nothing to pay, but if there is, you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products.
- Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Please read the full small print of the NetMart terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the point of placing an order.
- Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
- Speak to the NetMart Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
Do you provide tracking information?
After your order is sent out we will send you a tracking number so you can trace the delivery all the way to your door. But you are not the only one watching your delivery progress. NetMart is the only China seller where the staff will also track your delivery actively and act fast to deal with any problems. If there is a delay with your delivery, we'll probably already be working on it before you've noticed.
Returns and Refunds
- All our products come with a 12 month warranty. Full details are noted in our terms and conditions for returns.
- Fewer than 1% of all NetMart shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.
- In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.
- If you experience any problem with a product bought from NetMart, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with NetMart Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
- In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the NetMart warehouse in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by NetMart.
- Physical damage to a product caused by the user; opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components; or flashing the firmware or using non-approved software - invalidates the warranty.
Read The Small Print!
- Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country's VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don't order PAL products for your market. Check if your country's networks will match the GSM frequency bands of Cell Phones you are ordering. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver's seat is on the left, don't order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh!
- Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) wireless signal booster, high powered lasers, and could-be-considered-medical products like e-cigarettes, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. NetMart will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition NetMart is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.
- Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we'll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to drop-ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time.
- If you are at all unsure about importing goods from China, start with NetMart. Your payment is through a safe channel, your delivery is guaranteed, the products are quality assured, and you can begin by ordering only 1 piece as a sample!