Here are some tips to help you find your favorite products on our site:
- Browse quickly by category or simply use the search engine.
- Customize your search results by using our filters (e.g. product attributes, price, bestsellers, free shipping, domestic delivery, and more).
- When seeking successful results, then enter your search criteria in English.
Try to enter a general description. The more keywords you use, the less products you will get in the results page. For example: 'android phones' will get more results than 'black android phones 7 ich'.
We want you to get the most inexpensive products from NetMart. Here’s how you do it:
- Take your time to choose your product.
- You might read other buyers' reviews.
- Don't forget to check your country’s customs policy, and if you need to pay import duties.
Yes it is. All personal data from your browser to our server are highly with the latest technology encrypted. The server offer more than the encryption technology, he is also PCI compliant.
Placing Your Order
Once you have decided what to buy and you’re ready to place your order, don’t forget the following:
- Check the product details, such as model, order processing time, shipping time and costs.
- To buy multiple items, add them to your cart first and then go to the checkout.
- Contact the NetMart if you have any questions.
Of course, NetMart offer world wide shipping. If there might be an exception, you'll see the excetion at the check out page while your shipping cost will be calculated.
Creating an Account
If you’re new to NetMart.club, you need to open an account before you can place your order. Make sure you:
- Enter your email address correctly.
- Do not use any special characters or accents such as: á, é, í, ó. For example, if your name is Katy López, please enter it as: Katy Lopez.
- Add your house/apartment number to your mailing address.
No, anyone can buy at NetMart; singly or large quantities.
Make sure that you have used the correct email address and password. If the problem still exists, please contact our 24-hour online customer service.
1. First check if the email is in your Junk or Spam folder.
2. Also make sure that you didn't mistype your email address.
3. If your are already logged in to your account, then check your current registered email address in your account settings, which you can find in My Account.
4. If you aren't logged in yet, try to log in with your email address and password.
5. In case you forgot which email address you used for registration, you can contact our customer service team to check it for you.
At the Checkout
We have made making a payment on NetMart.club simple and fast:
- You can use worldwide payment methods like PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Western Union.
- Local payment methods such as Maestro are also available.
- If you have any payment issues, our Customer Service team is always happy to help.
If you encounter any payment issues, please contact our Customer Service team. They will be more than happy to help!
After placing your order, you will get to see the available payment options on the checkout page. Select the one that you would like use and follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the payment.
Tracking Your Order
Once your package has been dispatched, you can follow it all the way to your doorstep! Here’s how:
- Go to Order Details to find your tracking number.
- Track the package directly on NetMart.club, or go to tracking sites such as www.17track.net.
- Refunds and returns can only be requested before your Buyer Protection ends. You can find the finish date and time in your Order Details.
1. Some shipping companies take up to 10 days to update the tracking code. In very rare occasions, there are shipping companies that do not provide any tracking information. In these cases, you will find that the package status is "null" or "not found".
2. If after 10 days there is still no tracking information available, please contact NetMart. Please also make sure that you pay attention to the Purchase Protection period (which you can find in your Order Details). If you don't receive your order on time, you can open a dispute.
To find out what went wrong, please contact NetMart for more information, or open a dispute to apply for full refund.
Sometimes, things don’t go as planned. We are here to help!
- If you don't receive your package, or if your purchase is significantly different from the product description, you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute.
- Open the dispute before your Purchase Protection ends. You can find the date and time in your order detail.
- After escalating your dispute, please make sure you check your email regularly for updates.
1. Please check your Order Details to see if there is still an Open Dispute button. Once your order has been completed (this means that you have either confirmed that you received your items, or the Purchase Protection Period has ended) you can no longer open a dispute.
2. Disputes can only be opened 5 days after the NetMart has entered a tracking number.
3. If you have clicked the Open Dispute button, but you still cannot a open dispute successfully, this might be for one of the following reasons: - You received this error message: 'Please enter English only'. This means that you can't use letters with accents, such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ü. For example, if your name is Anná, you should write it as Anna. - If you try to upload an attachment, please make sure the attachment is in jpeg (jpg), gif, or png and it's not bigger than 2MB. - If you clicked the Open Dispute button but nothing happened, please try to use another browser or clear cookies.
1. If the NetMart approves your request, or he neither approves nor rejects it within 5 days, the system will process your refund automatically. You will receive your refund within 3-15 working days.
2. If the NetMart reject your request, you may either choose to continue negotiations or escalate the dispute to a NetMart supervisor.
3. If your dispute is escalated but you have not received an update for 5 working days, please contact our customer service team.
Sign in to My Account > go to My Orders > find the order for which you opened a dispute > click View Details > click the button Escalate Dispute.